Murrayfield Racers booked their place at the Final Four Weekend in Dundee with an emphatic victory over Solway Stingrays on Sunday.
Period scores of 9-0, 10-0 and 11-0 sent the Racers through to the play-off semi-finals where they will face Dundee Comets.
Martin Cingel topped the scoring for the Racers with seven goals against the short-benched visitors.
Paisley Pirates and Kirkcaldy Kestrels will contest the second semi-final after both came through their respective last eight ties over the weekend.
The schedule for the Final Four Weekend at Dundee Ice Arena is as follows:
- Saturday, 30th March – Murrayfield Racers v Dundee Comets – 4.45pm
- Saturday, 30th March – Paisley Pirates v Kirkcaldy Kestrels – 7.30pm (approx)
- Sunday, 31st March – Final – 6.00pm
In the event of a draw in the semi-finals the game will go straight to penalty shots to determine a winner.
For the final, if the scores are tied, there will be five minutes of overtime (4-on-4) followed by penalty shots (if necessary) to determine a winner.
Admission prices are as follows:
- Weekend pass – £24
- Semi-finals day only – £15
- Individual game price – £10
- Final only – £10
Concessions U16, OAP and disabled
- Weekend pass – £12
- Semi-finals day only – £10
- Individual game price – £6
- Final only – £6
Please click here to purchase tickets for the event. Online ticket sales end on Friday.